Video Team Ministry
Mission of the Ministry:
We use video to bring the message of Christ to Chicago and the world, and to support the mission of our church.
How can I get involved?
If you just have an interest in shooting and/or editing video, or If you are already an experienced videographer or motion graphics artist, we want to encourage you to join and get involved! Here’s some information that will give you an idea of our ministry.
1) Will I need to own video equipment? No, you won’t need to. It definitely helps. You will need to own a computer (Mac preferred), we will also provide training and video editing software.
2) Are projects usually done on an individual basis or in teams? Most videos are done on an individual basis, with occasional collaborations.
3) How often do projects come up ? Anywhere from three days to one year before they are due. We have an ongoing list that I will share with people when I meet with them.
4) What types of projects does the video team usually shoot? We shoot projects that support the mission of the church, typically documentary style. We have lots of interviews
5) What will I experience in joining the video team? We get to be intimately involved in the life and the people of our church, witnessing first-hand what others just hear about. Getting an opportunity to work with the pastors. It’s also cool to have your work being shown on a Sunday morning.
6) What qualifies an experienced videographer? ‘Experienced videographer’ just means someone who has shot and edited already. The particular experience will be discussed and evaluated (by Byron) on an individual basis.
Ministry Leader Contact
Byron Durham • (773) 386-6216